Saturday, May 21, 2011

DAY FOUR: My Favorite Photo of My Best Friend

Brittania and I were best friends almost all of high school and quite a few years after. We did EVERYTHING together. We went to school together, hung out after school, worked together, hung out after work, a lot of nights we even slept at each other’s houses. We were inseparable. You want Heather there? Well you’re going to get Britt too.. and vice versa. We loved disposable cameras! I think I bought more disposable cameras while I was hanging out with Britt than the rest of my life put together! I actually have a photo album of JUST pictures of Britt and I! We both had a disposable camera in our purse at all times. I think there was usually one in my car too.. just in case! We had some pretty great adventures. We went to Jackson Hole, WY one weekend and got a flat tire.. in the middle of NOWHERE, with no cell service.. and thought we were going to be killed by the crazy man across the street from us. We liked to hang out at the frog pond in Brigham, which is no longer there, but we had the police called on us a couple of times. Apparently you’re not supposed to be down there after dark. We met some boys at the mall one day and made up names. That was fun, until I called Britt by her real name instead of her made up one! Raspberry days was always fun! We didn’t have anywhere to stay one time but wanted to go up anyways so we ended up sleeping in a car in a parking lot. Not so comfy or safe, not that we were too concerned with safety, we were just having fun!  :)
These aren't my fave pics of Britt and I but it is some of the highlights..

This was usual.. Britt right in the center!





My wedding day December 2007. Britt was 7 months pregnant with Korbin.


Britt's wedding May 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment