- day one: my favorite song
- day two: my favorite movie
- day three: my idea of the perfect first date
- day four: my favorite photograph of my best friend
- day five: how important do i think education is?
- day six: a photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet
- day seven: my dream wedding
- day eight: a song to match my mood
- day nine: a photo of the item i last purchased
- day ten: a photo of my favorite place to eat
- day eleven: what is in my makeup bag?
- day twelve: my current relationship, and if single discuss how my single life is
- day thirteen: my views on drugs and alcohol
- day fourteen: a TV show i am currently addicted to
- day fifteen: something i don't leave the house without
- day sixteen: my view on homosexuality
- day seventeen: how i hope my future will be like
- day eighteen: five things that irritate me about the opposite/same sex
- day nineteen: my reflection in the mirror
- day twenty: the meaning behind my blog name
- day twenty one: a photo of something that makes me happy
- day twenty two: a letter to someone who has hurt me recently
- day twenty three: fifteen facts about me
- day twenty four: a photo of something that means a lot to me
- day twenty five: who am i?
- day twenty six: a photo of somewhere i want to go
- day twenty seven: what kind of person attracts me?
- day twenty eight: in this past month, what have i learned?
- day twenty nine: something i could never get tired of doing
- day thirty: a photograph of myself today and three good things that have happened in the past thirty days
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
30 day challenge!
I had a friend tell me she was doing a 30 day blog challenge and I LOVED the idea so I'm going to give it a try and see if I can keep up.. I'll probably miss a day or 2 while I'm at the hospital having Lincoln but don't worry.. I will catch up! Here is a list of what to expect..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment