Life in the Munns house has been quiet and simple latley.
Lincoln is getting to be quite the talker. His favorite words are 'go', 'no' and 'cookie'.
Lincoln loves to GO. Anywhere.. the store, the park, for a walk, next door to Grandma & Grandpa's.. Whatever, he is game for it. He does the cutest little Ants in his Pants dance when he gets excited about something.
I'm afraid I've taught him a bad habit.. he points at me and says 'no' when I ask him to do something that he doesn't want to. Oops.. we'll have to correct that. It's a little funny for now though.
Lincoln has been doing really well telling us the things he wants. He is doing pretty good with sign language (even if his signs are not quite correct, I know what he is saying). He loves to get into the fridge. He does his little dance and giggles and grabs the first thing he can reach and hands it to me to open for him. The whole time laughing and dancing around. I LOVE IT!
I've been trying to find some fun indoor activities for when it is colder. We got out a bag of rice the other day and hid toys in it and let Lincoln dig around in it. He loved it.. he made a HUGE mess.
We've been enjoying the last of the warm weather. Lincoln is getting really good at riding the bikes at Grandma and Grandpa's house and he LOVES apples from their tree.
Sladen is doing great. He is getting good grades and loves to read. He is reading at a higher grade level and it makes him really excited to keep reading.
He is doing great is football. His team won their first game last week while he was the Captain!
We are so excited to see Sladen for Thanksgiving! November cannot come soon enough.


Sladen is so handsome in his uniform! And Lincoln sounds like an absolute joy, funny personality!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry that he tells you 'no,' right now he thinks it's funny. Just try different ways of saying no. And get a lock for your fridge! You totally don't want spilled punch on the carpet or cracked eggs (voice of experience).
Cute!!! I love to read what is going on with Lincoln and get excited for what's to come. He is so cute. I'm happy Sladen is doing well. Handsome boys!!
ReplyDelete