I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to Fridays. . . .
I love having the weekends off to hang out with my boys.
I love sleeping in!
I love having time to catch up on housework.
I love how excited the kids at the school are to be off for the weekend.
I love when we have plans to do something fun with friends or family!
I got a new phone with a GREAT camera.. Yes I do take tons of pictures of Lincoln. :)
 |
| Lincoln out playing with the dogs. Ash is in the top left, Tear in the bottom right. |
 |
| Just having our afternoon snack. Lincoln LOVES to sit in a big chair. |
 |
| Lincoln discovered stickers. |
 |
| Day off with Lincoln |
 |
| Judd was able to go to down to Arizona last week and visit Sladen. |
 |
| At the Halloween store. |
 |
| After a Football Game |
 |
| Face Painting |
 |
Waiting for dad to come home.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment