Saturday, October 27, 2012

Accidental First Haircut

I know.. I know.. it sounds crazy but we accidentally gave Lincoln his first haircut.
Here's what happened:
Lincoln's hair has been looking a little long lately so I went and bought a trimmer so I could trim it. ( I didn't want it CUT so I figured I could just do it myself ). After Judd got home from work I asked him to help me. We got the guard put on the trimmer, laid out a towel and got ready to trim. Lincoln did not like the trimmer so he was holding on to me with Judd doing the trimming. He started with the top. With the first swipe of the trimmer I knew things were bad.. WAY too much hair was falling slowly to the floor. Panic struck! I wasn't ready for this, but it was way too late now. Poor little Lincoln was missing a strip of hair right down the middle. After a few more swipes I started to cry. I know.. ridiculous, I just wasn't prepared! We took a pause and I grabbed the camera. Figuring we better document it then! Now my little baby looks like a little boy. :(
not a happy camper


halfway done


All done!


Thanks daddy!

 
All in all it turned out great. He looks all grown up!
 

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, aw. That first haircute is as hard on Mommy as it is baby!

    I like it though. I hope he's enjoying Nursery...we love having more kids to play with in there!

    ReplyDelete