Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Zoo

My family loves te zoo. It is smething that we like to do every year! It is even better now that I have kids. Next year we need to go when it is not so hot.. a little earlier in the year. We had a really good time though! And now for a picture overload.
Our car full. Grandma Arleen, the Birthday Girl Celes, Sladen and me.

We got to the zoo first so we had to sit and wait for a bit.

All of us eating lunch in the grass. Sladen, Lincoln, Matt, Grandma, Mim, Jessica and Celes

The kids in the eagle nest. This is in the new Rocky Shores portion of the zoo. Such a fun new addition!

Watching the Sea Lios swimming. Lincoln was fascinated with the water animals; I could not get him to turn around.

Happy Boy! Watching the Polar Bear

Watching the Grizzly Bears playing in the water.

I love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Fun Fun! We want to hit the zoo too, but you're right---so hot right now!

    ReplyDelete