Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Judd and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary on December 29th!
I cannot believe we've been married for 5 years! How the time has flown.
A look back (Engagement photos, wedding day, temple day and today)
 We did a night out for our Anniversary. Judd's sister was awesome and stayed at our house with Lincoln so we could go out.
We headed to Salt Lake and had a nice dinner at Rodizio Grill (One of our FAVORITES) then did a little shopping and had a carriage ride around Temple Square.
Carriage ride
We stayed the night at Armstrong Mansion. Beautiful Bed and Breakfast in Downtown SLC. 

 
One of the greatest things in our 5 years is this handsome little guy!
 


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe its been five years! Congrats! I guess it means that almost five years ago I left on a mission. I'm still so happy that I could make it to your wedding. Your family is so cute. Lincoln is such a stud. We need to have a play date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Time does fly by so fast, especially when you're in love. ;) Looks like your celebration was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete