We had a great Christmas this year. I had my first 'Christmas Break' since I graduated. (Hooray for that!!) We did the Temple Square lights. It was SO cold!
 |
| Lincoln meeting Santa |
 |
| Sladen meeting Santa |
We headed to Idaho to spend some time with Judd's family. On the way we stopped at Sladen's grandparents house to give him a squeeze and give him his Christmas presents.
He got a Kindle this year and was SO excited. He knew what it was right when he opened it. Lincoln LOVED seeing his brother. He ran right to him and wanted to play.
(I forgot to take pictures.)
In Idaho we went bowling, had a big family dinner, did a little crafting and of course did the Christmas day thing.
 |
| Fun at the bowling alley |
 |
Grandma love!
|
 |
| Sunday nap time |
 |
| Playing with Aunt Paige |
 |
| Christmas Eve |
 |
| Crafting! |
 |
| Finished Product (we made magnets!) |
 |
| Christmas collage |
Christmas is so full of fun!
ReplyDelete