| "Look at me mom, I'm a big boy!" |
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Crawling??
I've been feeling a little sad lately.. All the mom's that had babies about the same time as me have babies that are crawling, and Lincoln is not even close. I know that all kids are different, I just can't wait til he can move a little he gets so bored laying on the floor. Well he learned something new over the weekend.. Lincoln now sits all by himself! YAY! It's been a long time coming. I love when we reach a new milestone. It is so fun to see him learning and growing. I think I will try to enjoy this phase for as long as possible.. do I really want a crawling baby getting into everything..?? .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So Cute! Aftyn did not crawl until she was like 10 or 11 months old. and I know everyone will say the same thing but enjoy that he can't get into all the stuff yet. :)
ReplyDeleteNo worries, he is adorable and still doing the most important things that he should be doing. Crawling isn't even a must for kids. Some just don't. Sasha hates tummy time so I think it will take him awhile too! Lincoln sure cute there sitting all by himself!!
ReplyDeleteHe'll grow fast enough Heather, just enjoy every little moment.
ReplyDelete