Monday, July 25, 2011

Summertime

This is our last week with Sladen and we are so sad.. We will be driving down to AZ this weekend to take Sladen to his mom's house. We have really loved having Sladen with us this summer. He  has been such a great big brother! He loves Lincoln so much, he always wants to play with him and help with everything (except the diaper changes!) I think Lincoln is going to miss his big brother as much as Judd and I will.



I am going to miss him snuggling with me in the morning when he is still a little sleepy. I'm going to miss his simple requests of peanut butter and jelly for lunch. I am going to miss all his questions. I am going to miss story time. I am going to miss watching him and Judd have a tickle fight. I am going to miss kissing him good night.


We Love You Sladen Judd Munns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment