Friday, June 3, 2011

DAY ELEVEN: What is in my Makeup Bag

Well I don't have a bag.. But I do have a box. I'm not sure why I have some of the things I have in there.. I don't ever even use it. I need to clean it out. I think I will now.

10-eyeshadows (wow.. ten!! I have a sickness)
4-eyeliners (in my defense they are all different colors. brown, purple, blue and green)
2-lipsticks (one light one dark)
3-lipgloss (I can't seem to get rid of the old sparkly one)
2-chapstick
2-tweezers (not sure why I have two.. that is weird)
1-mascara (i threw one away like 2 days ago, YAY!)
1-eyelash curler
2-perfume samples
1-under eye cream
1-cuticle pusher (I'm not really sure what it is called... You use it to push your cuticles back, the other side is to clean under your nails)


No comments:

Post a Comment