Friday, April 8, 2011

SO TIRED!!

Wow, I cannot believe how tired being pregnant can make a person! I am tired pretty much all the time now. I know it will all pay off when I hold Lincoln in my arms for the first time, but oh my goodness, I sure wish it were sooner! :)
The third trimester has been by far the hardest. The aches and pains. The sleepless nights. The worrying about whether we have everything we need. The feeling of wanting to get everything cleaned and organized and not having the energy to get it all done. Yes, I am feeling a little worn out.
I have an appointment next week and then we will start having weekly checkups (YAY). I love Dr. appointments. We have an ultrasound every time so it is exciting to get to see Lincoln and hear his heartbeat. As of last week he was measuring about a week big.. just over 5 lbs was the Dr's guess. I'm hoping he hasn't grown that much over the last 2 weeks.. I am a little bit worried about giving birth to a very large baby. Yes, we will take what we get but it would be nice to be given the option of a smaller healthy baby if I choose. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how close you are! Who knows how big the baby will be. They kept telling me Xander was growing so fast and was measuring 41 weeks just before I was 39 weeks. They estimated 8lbs 10oz and said he would grow .5lbs per week after that... so they wanted to induce me. I refused, of course, and two weeks later when he was born, he still only weighed 8lbs 4oz (which is big, I know). But we got through it! and the little one is the cutest! I may sound weird, but I love his ears. ;)

    ReplyDelete