Monday, February 14, 2011

All about Sladen

We love our weekends with Sladen!! He is such a good kid, so easy going, and (most of the time) is up for anything.. whether it is going to a dog show, or going for a walk, or just hanging out at home.
Sladen is loving Kindergarten. He does really well in school. His writing is getting better and better each week we see him and so is his reading. I love to ask Sladen what he has been doing in school. His most common response is "Same thing we always do. Learn number and letters." :) It takes some time to actually figure out what they are learning about their numbers and letters. But he enjoys school and has quite a few friends. His favorite thing at school is recess (of course!) but he also enjoys reading.
Our favorite thing to do at night is read together. Judd or I will read the first story and then Sladen will read to us the second story. I can't believe how fast he is learning. Of course there are a few words he has a hard time with but he works them out and remembers it for the next time.
Sladen's favorite color is green, his favorite food is Potato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. He LOVES dogs, that has been one huge constant since he was about 2. He also loves movies (what kid doesn't??) We watch a lot of 'A Goofy Movie' and 'Stuart Little'.
Sladen is growing up and it is exciting to see all the changes he goes through. I can't wait to see the man he grows into!
WE LOVE YOU SLADEN!

1 comment:

  1. Heather you are such a cute little mom! Sladen is lucky to have you!!! I can't wait to see you with Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete